Monday 18 April 2011

Your love is like a swimming pool!

Today while enjoying the sun, the smell of wet ground and the waterfall falling on the top of my shoulders I was concentrating is becalm, into relaxation and peace and after 10 minutes of trying I finally found a thought that would calmed me down as much as when I am asleep, that was an image of you, a thought of you. Watching you smiling, remembering funny, intense and romantic memories all that kept a huge smile on my face, and I bet people thought I was a crazy witch laughting of nothing with legs crossed and a loto flower position haha.. But i wasn't crazy is the one that decides to live the life outside, I prefer my life inside. The thoughs and memories of us. You are that miracle that saved me from desperations and sorrow. Thank you sweet angel! I love you!

J.Mount

1 comment:

  1. amor your love is the most relaxing thinkg in this world!
    this post was beautiful, thanks bby, i love you too <3

    ReplyDelete