Saturday 2 April 2011

The Language of Love.

Love
–noun
1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3. sexual passion or desire.
4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person;sweetheart.

Euphoria
–noun.
a feeling of happiness, confidence, or well-being sometimes exaggerated in pathological states as mania.

Orgasm
–noun
1. the physical and emotional sensation experienced at the peak of sexual excitation, usually resulting from stimulation of the sexual organ and usually accompanied in the male by ejaculation.
2. an instance of experiencing this.
3. intense or unrestrained excitement.


Mi amor!! Some words that come to mind when I think of you, the definitions tell the tale of how your love makes me feel euphoric and well, orgasm, we both know all about that! I am thinking of you every second since we left skype and missing you and loving you, knowing that you are at lunch right now with me in your heart is the most amazing feeling. to feel loved is a precious gift I thought I would never receive yet here I am with the most beautiful and fantastic fiancée on this earth and damn I feel epic!! You make me feel infinite and together we are infinite, thank you for introducing these three words into my life, now they have meaning, now I have meaning, now I have you. You have given me a purpose something to look forward, you have given me so much and I love you with all of my heart.

D. Mount

P.S the definition given for love is not adequate when describing how I feel about you. I don't  think the words exist to describe what we have. Te amo


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU!!! And you know better how this means for me, we can experience it! By letters, by a screen, sometimes is vain, but LOVE for us is beyond any real feeling... it's magical!
    This post was very creative mi amor!! haha I really liked it! :D thanks a lot... and yeah.. I could describe those words better in our lenguage... love, bingo and... more bingo! hahaha

    ReplyDelete