Sunday 24 April 2011

The Chat...

Is the daily chat that we have that makes me see the world with love eyes. That makes me feel that the day is worth it and that I have to be gratefull for what I've got. Is the chat that we have that kept in my head like a stamp and makes me think about you every second without hasitation. Is whathas inified us more than ever, the medium in wich we rest our thoughts and words to get to know each other, is the magic of the new millenium that allowed us to be extraordinary together rather than ordinary appart... the bless of technology!
M amorm this daily chat is the daily check up to out relationship, is like the water u put to the flowers so they dont go dry.. Now I undersatnd all this that it means that I couldnt see before... Im very thankful for you, and for all that u are, and what we are together... This love is tatued in my heart and in my soul andhas moved and will move my world for good all the time!
I had an exceptional day thanks to you today amor! And even though I miss you like crazy, one months is like to wait for my next period... we know that it happens so fast!!
I LOVE YOU BBY!

J.Mount

1 comment:

  1. mi hermosa!!thanks so much for this post!!! it makes me feel epic to know you understand why the daily chats are so important for us!! it is our water and our air and i love it!! and i love you and yes bby jsut like waiting for your next period i will be there before you know it!! te amo mucho!!!

    ReplyDelete