Monday 4 April 2011

The intensity of Love

"Those two? They belong together"

We are those two mi amor. I love this scene, I think it is so romantic and beautiful. Now as I watch it i can feel us move just like that, your hands on my body and your warm skin next to mine, the whisper of the words 'I love you' in my ear and i think i have gone to heaven.

The connection between two people in love its intense and others can watch it from a distance but never truly feel the emotions that occur within the realm of the couple. The intensity of a kiss can leave you breathless, an epic orgasm can leave you blind and sometimes something as simple as a flashing smile can stun you momentarily, and each and every day the thought of you leaves me in a trance.

I have experienced the extreme emotions, happiness, anger, devastation, grief, sadness, hatred but beofre I met you I have never experienced the most precious feeling, emotion state of being...love.
no i know how love feels, I know how it feels to have fond your other half and I know what is to be truly happy and content, and all of these things are wrapped up in you.

You are my little piece of heaven right here on earth and I love you with all of my heart, you are exceptionally and together we are extraordinary and I am so lucky to have you by my side, you make me feel brand new, you make feel loved, the most precious feeling of all.



I LOVE YOU JESS!!!!!

D. Mount

1 comment:

  1. aw mi amor!!!! :') this post was super extra sweet!!... Aw!!! I love you so so much Dani!!! te amo con todo mi corazon damn!! and yes we do!!! we are those 2 that belong together!!!

    ReplyDelete