Saturday 23 April 2011

The wonders of Nature.

This evening I spent the whole evening outside, adventuring around como Dora la Exploradora!!
we had a visitor in our front garden, a little hedgehog which is very rare as they are very nervous animals and usually you only see them squashed after a car has run over them, so we were so lucky to have this experience. You saw the hedgehog briefly on skype but after you left she wandered out of the hedge and onto the grass, we all gathered around her and she was very relaxed around us, I grabbed my camera and she posed for me and then decided it was time to hobble home, she only has three legs so this was a wobbly journey.
Then I took some pictures of a beautiful evening in Ireland to share with you because I know you miss the nature and the long evening here so much so I took pictures so you could be part of this gorgeous evening too.
this evening when I brought the computer outside it hit me how much I miss you physically, usually we are inside when we skype so it is normal for me to miss you in the bedroom, the kitchen and the bathroom but today it brought the realisation of how much i miss you to another level as I realised that you were not here to be outside adventuring with me in the wild of our front garden. I wish you had been here to see the gorgeous sky as the sun was beginning to set and to see the hedgehog wandering around and to run with me like a crazy person away from the bees who are buzzing around the tree in the corner of our garden.
I would give anything for my day dream of you turning up and surprising me to come true so I could share these amazing evenings with you and then get ready together for my move to our new life. This evening as the beautiful sun lowered itself into slumber behind the horizon I had hope in my heart that my dream might come true and I had eternal love in my heart as the beauty of the nature surrounding me reminded me of you.
I love you with all of my heart and I just want to be with you already, I am so proud of us for being apart for so long and for being so strong, and I am so happy to be almost at the finish line with mexico firmly in my grasp.
TE AMO
















D. Mount

4 comments:

  1. mi amor i couldnt post the video i made here or in t your email but i will get it to you some how :)
    i love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw mi amor I loved the pics!! damn your so talented!!! thank God! n_n u make me see the nature in sucha beautiful way!! loved the spine piggy and the last pic! jesus!! <3 te amo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And mi amor!!!... I miss you too!! but one month is nothing!!.. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww bby im so so so glad you enjoyed them!!! you inspired my pictures i wanted to share the natural beauty wth you the beauty of my life!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TOO!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete