Sunday 10 April 2011

Natural Beauty

Mi Amor, this evening I am just posting a short post with these three images if the things in nature which I love the most, the sunset on a beautiful peaceful beach, a clear blue sky and a gorgeous sunrise as a new day begins. We all experience these natural process throughout our lives but since I found you, since i gave my heart to you, since I fell in love I appreciate these details of nature so much more, because having the person I love standing with me as nature creates visible beauty reminds me of how lucky I am that I have you and then together we are creating our very own natural beauty. I love you bby, I'm ready to run into arms once again.








D. Mount

1 comment:

  1. Mi amor, you are a sweetheart!! I am so so ready too!! I love you so much, thank you for this post! X) I appreciate it so much!! :*

    ReplyDelete