Saturday 23 April 2011

Loving you...

I looked into the blue sky today and saw the white trail left behind by a plane making its way to a new destination.
In 40 days I will be on one of those planes making my way to you.
you asked earlier how different we would be if we were like regular couple and if we could just drive every weekend to see each other. Honestly I think we would be very different. although being apart is very difficult and it takes a lot of strength I would not change our relationship one bit, I love how we have gotten to know each other inside out. We know every detail about each other and I think in regular relationships those details are sometimes for gotten about, or postponed. We have such a strong relationship because we are completely aware of how the other person is and I think we can say that this strength stems from the fact that we have been apart for the beginning of our relationship..
Starting a new stage of being together full time for a long time is exciting and another stage for us, we have done long distance, we have done living together for a few months at a time and now we have a new stage to enjoy where we will learn a lot more about each other and where I am sure we will build our relationship even further.
You are my sun my moon and my stars and I am glad we are the way we are, i would not change a thing and I am so excited to be beginning this new stage with you in June.
I love you so much!!

D.Mount

1 comment:

  1. me too amr! i wouldnt change anything of it!! I love it the way it is, I love the way we are!!! I love you <3 and mi amor, yes! we are one of those cuple who other couple envy, because we are so good for each other, so perfect, and we love each other so soo much!! my love!! the love of my life!! <3 te amo!

    ReplyDelete