Friday 29 April 2011

I am a teacher!!

Mi amor!!!
In some of the first conversations we had, you told me something that I've never gonna forget.. You said, "One of my dream is to travel around the world, and as a teacher you have the chance to work wherever you want"
I thought it was such a clever idea! and until today, I didnt realize that it is!... Wich is great!! Mi amor... I dont feel ashame of starting doing what Im doing, Im proud of myself, and happy of do something that allowes me to give some knoledge back to the universe :) Mi amor... You know our 1st dream is to make our music to be listened by the whole world and we will! and today while talking to you, I realize that to be a teacher as a second profetion can actually work out with it :) more simple, less responsability to any company, and absolute freedom... Mi amor!! You my 1st ever dream come true in  my life n_n and with you I will make the other one come true! te amo!!!

J. Mount

1 comment:

  1. i am so proud of you mi amor!!! we have all we need!!! i love love lvoe you!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete