Thursday 21 April 2011

Never Judge a book by its Cover.

The mind works in mysterious ways, what you see is not always what you get when you meet a person or pick up a book, or look at an album cover.
In the case of us humans there is a complex maze of thoughts and opinions bubbling beneath the surface things which shape us and mould us into the people we are to become.
whilst watching a chat show thins evening and listening to a pessimistic guy talking about relationships I realised that the power of the mind if profound.
There has been a lot lately in the media about obsessive compulsive disorder. I am not an expert but this disorder can be extremely debilitaing as it can create huge obstacle within a persons mind which in turn makes the living of life far more difficult, this made me think about the habits we pick up on our way through life, we all have certain things we like and dont like, things we have specific rules for and many other things which we control in out won minds and can rarely be seen by others as they too are immersed in their own concerns.
You are the only thing on my mind and I just want to hold you already.
I LOVE YOU!!

D. Mount

1 comment:

  1. n_n i love you too amores all i know in my head isthat i love you, so let's not looke deeper than that :P ! we will hug very soon!! feck the crazy ones¬ hhahaha te amo

    ReplyDelete