Wednesday 6 April 2011

New Beginnings...

Today I got my exam timetable, for my final college exams!!
I genuinely cannot believe that is has been three years since I started going to college, it is kind of funny the time passes so quickly and you learn so much but at the end you are leaving with than knowledge and a piece of paper you are leaving with a big piece of life experience which is without value as it can have the ability to shape the type of person you will become.
When i first started college I was very different to the person I am now, I was overly stubborn, completely intolerant and i did not possess the capability to think positively, now three years later i am loved, happy and proud, not only of who I have become but also of the fact that i studied for three years in a place I knew I did not like since the first day. Now college is almost over and i may not have made the amazing college friends everybody speaks about, I may not have had the social life of a crazy college student but i gained something more. Willpower, positivity self-awareness and confidence in my self which I think is not a bad outcome.
So here is a toast to new beginnings and positive endings, thanks you universe for guiding me to my fiancĂ©e and for giving me the strength to finish out my college degree.

D.Mount

1 comment:

  1. :D when i read your words my heart bit so fast!. I am entirely aware of all this changes mi amor, I've seen them happen, and all I can say Dan is congratulations, you did it. You are who you wanted to be, or even better, you are who you really were before darkness. I am very very happy that we found each other, because you have helped me so much in the same way! I love you with all of me!... I love you!

    ReplyDelete