Tuesday 12 April 2011

Amor a distancia...

Many people told me since I was a little love from far away, is fullish love. Now I realize that it was a lie. Adults make the mistake of act like God or like a preventive machine, by saying things out to the air as they get to their heads but never realized the real impact that can couse into a child's mind. In my case for example, all the bad things I've ever heard about marridge, made me grow with the idea be single forever, just because I didn't want to suffer what "everybody has". Eventually I passed my anger toward another direction, Men. All the gossip and th eugly things people use to said about the cruelty of men, and eventually the unfortunates mistakes of my dad, made me  got an unreasonable hate for the opposite sex. I never ask or debate, just accepted the "reality" as it was given to me. Years later, when analysing the actual facts and comparing them to the "reality" I figured out my own opinions and finally forgave men, dad and myself. Today when I think about it I realise it was only one person who always told me the bad things, after the 1st time my dad told me we weren't his only children I never asked anything else, I never asked him my doubts, but other snakes told me shit about him. So basicaly I was judging without knowing the actual facts. While confesing my granma about my sexual orientation today I found our that when you want to know the truth you have to look for it, in this case, you have to ask. Gran was very clever and told me exactly that. She prefered to ask than to be told, and she prefered that I ask about her life than to be told, because no one knows about others bussines. All this information came to my head to try to explain why poeple never has self opinions about situations, like long distance relationships. Nobody believes because of what they have heard. And there fore, nobody wants to experience it, wich provoques a lack of freedom in peaple's lifes. I fake fear planted into our heart that stops us of been who we are. I believe in long distance relationships, but not only that. I believe in us, in you and in me.  I believe in marridge and in true love, I believe that life is good and that there's enough for everybody in the earth, we just have to take it, when it comes the way it comes. Like us. Thanks to the balls we both had to have our self opinions againts other's and experience by our own heads we are here now, inlove and happy as anybody would love to be. And we did it, we did it!... Only 53 days till the day we wont have to be appart ever again. And I Can't wait. We deserve it, we have work on it, we've been pacient and fearless... the faith is finally working!...
SO mi amor, I just wanted to let you know how I happened to realise that the "real world" is the world we want.
Have a great day mi amor! I LOVEYOU!!!

J. Mount

1 comment:

  1. bby this blog is so right, you only ask about what you need to know becasue the things you ask about are things you have decided to be ok with in your head first. and bby we are all brought up with the views of the people around us and we do all have to discover for ourselves the truth, and bby im glad we discovered that true love does exist along with true friendship, trust and loyality also!
    i loved thi post mi amor thank you for sharing!!!
    te amo mucho mi hermosa!!

    ReplyDelete