Thursday 14 April 2011

Carpe Diem

Today I read an article about living in the moment. The writer was telling the story of a recent visit from a terminally ill friend. Her friend, who does not know when her illness will take her life, visited her friend and was an advocate for living each day as it comes. This friend also told the writer how important it is to have friends and people on whom you can depend and spend your time the best way possible!
The author then made a statement which really spoke to me, she said that the love we share with people and a true connection whether between lovers or friends is a profound and rare one, she described love as a rare phenomenon and I suddenly realised that I am so lucky to have you, in you I have the love of my life, my best friend and the person that I share each day with.
We share a phenomenon our love is rare and I spending each day with you lights up my life and a cherish it and I cherish our connection and our love. This woman was right we should all live life to the fullest, enjoy all of our opportunities and be happy with life for the rare girts it does give us.
Thanks for being my phenomenon from life, you make my world turn, you make the sun shine and you make my heart sing, I love you so much!!!

D.Mount

2 comments:

  1. yes mi amor!! exactky!! that is the only porpuse in life :) living it, enjoying it.
    I love you bby, so much, you are that person in wich I support my heart, my life, my thoughts, my best friend, lover, job parthner soon haha (Audri) you are it, what everybody look for, you are it, my rare chance in life to be loved and love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you are mine, take my hand and never let it go, i promise ill be here for you <3 te amo

    ReplyDelete