Thursday 28 April 2011

Time

36 days left of being apart!
864 hours.
51,840 minuets.

My excitement is growing each day and as I tick off assignments and exams which have been completed and I see each month come to an end i am reminded of how close we really are to being back together.

70 day we have been apart!
1680 hours.
100,800 minuets.

We have been so brave during this time apart and I am so proud of us and each day has been a new experience, we have had good days and less then good days but each of these has taught us a lesson about who we are, how we are and how we can develop as individuals and as a couple also.

You are my heart and each day I love you more and more, this evening talking about our honey moon I was so excited because to experience natural beauty in all its splendor with you by my side, my wife, there can be nothing more amazing than that in this world!
I love you now and forever j, I am yours and you are mine, thank you for everything mi hermosa!!
Te amo!!!

D,Mount

1 comment:

  1. fuck yeah mi amor, we belonge together! that's why our life it's been so good since we met, we were salvation for each other, and our future looks bright!!! I love you amor!! Honey Moon here we go!!

    ReplyDelete