Saturday 9 April 2011

Sing Your Heart Out

Music: 
The art or science of combining vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion.


Sing:
Make musical sounds with the voice, esp. words with a set tune
the act or performance of singing.


Consume:
(of a feeling) Absorb all of the attention and energy of (someone).


Heart:
The heart regarded as the center of a person's thoughts and emotions, esp. love or compassion.
The central or innermost part of something.
The vital part or essence.




This evening after I finished talking to you I wandered down stairs made some tea and went to the sitting room where i watched (for the third time) the musical episode of Grey's Anatomy. I watched in total rapture as the voices emminated from the screen, drawing me in becasue it is with in music, within the lyric voice that my heart belong, secondary to you of course. 
When Sara Ramirez (Callie) began singing her final song of the episode, The Story, my heart was beating so quickly in my chest, when i hear a voice like that I just want to sing, I want to be the one on stage, or on the radio, or on somebody's ipod, I want to be the person people hear and say "wow, that girl has a really fantastic voice."
I told you earlier that I do not long for fame, and that is it not my life's goal, but damn I would like to share my voice, my voice is my true tool, I speak very little, I think a lot and yes I am emotional, but my true heart comes out completely when I sing. The power behind my voice generates from my heart, which is kepy alive by you. 
When I arrive in mexico I want us to work so hard with Audri, I will take lessons on compostition if I need to, so that I can write songs to but i want to do it, my talent is unique, my talent is great and damn I should be recognised for it, so bby lets do it, lets make Audri work and lets share our talents with the world. I love you and you are my life, my world and my everything and you and singing are in my heart forever my two true life sources. 
Te Amo.


D,Mount

1 comment:

  1. yes mi amor yes!!! that is the Dani I know is hidden in your heart!! that is what I want to hear from you... you have the power... use it!!! I love you bby and we will make Audri work!! I will take lessons as well in singing hahah to be able to at least show you properly the melody!!! Thanks bby!! te amo!

    ReplyDelete