Friday 8 April 2011

Dreaming...

By reading you older post I was thinking in the other many labels that we fit into. They are a lot... anyway. We will talk about that later on. Bby today I got very emotional while I was writing this, I was listening my dad talking to my uncle Heriberto, the good one in Texas. I remembered my little 13 year old cousin to tell me that she wanted to be a famous singer and I thought that was great!... Right now I am next to the phone and my uncle i stelling my dad that she was selected to be part of a camp couse to  prepare singers since young, I thought it was so so cool! And for a moment I got very jellows because somehow nobody never took my dream seriously, not even now. So I thought she is very lucky to have parents like that, supportive, but not only in food or clothes or education but moral supportivr, parents who really believe and trust in you, in what you want and in what you have choosen for your life. My dad is not one of them. I am yet recenting him, at my 24 years old, for never believed in my dreams and never trusted in me. It's sad sometimes. But sometimes that's what we get and the only thing that reminds is to overcome every adversity....
Oh well, this is just a post to say, no matter what all I need to thriumph is you mi amor. Once you are here we will make Audri big and bby I believe in us, and I believe in myself. Let's show the world what we are made of. And bby when we have children, remind me of all this, because if my children are going to have something for sure is my suppot and my trust in theirs dreams.
Have a great time in college bby I love you!!!!

J.Mount

1 comment:

  1. mi amor, most parents are a little restricting with us, we are part fo them and sometimes they project their own failures onto us so we do not fail in those parts of life like they did. IN the case of your dad mi amor you just have to stand up to him, he is a great man but he carries alot of baggage which it is not fair to transfer to you, so yes we will make audri big because i now we can, and yes we will support our kids in whatever they chose to do but first you have to stand up to your dad.
    i love you beautiful

    ReplyDelete