Monday 18 April 2011

Child's Play

Today I felt alive! I was at jennas birthday party celerating her fifth birthday. I was like a child again, eating jellies, running around outside, jumping on the trampoline, getting giddy and laughing at the most ridiculous things!
I even did a classicly childish thing and fell off my bicycle, not once, but twice!
This morning I went for a cycle with my brother and we took a trip down memory lane, literaly as we cycled past our old house and discusses our memories from when we were growing up there.
This weekend I have felt so loved by you, my family and even neighbours. Every body today was complimenting me and asking me all about my big move and I felt so great, playing with Jenna, Killi, Kev and Louise on the inflatable obstacle course in the dark was amazing, racing against Louise I felt that rush of adrenaline that I have not felt in so long, the one you get when you are a kid and are playing a game of chasing!
This weekend was one of the best I have had in such a long time, the sun was shining and I was happy  and laughing and new that at the end of my prefect weekend I would be talking to you.
I am the luckiest girl ever and I am so grateful for everything that life has given to me.
I love you

D.Mount

1 comment:

  1. I am very lucky to be part of your perfect weekend because, well you did mine perfect aswell and your love and you smile. I love to see you happy and I love to make you happy too. Keep on like this beautiful! fill your heart with remarcable momments and realise urself!

    ReplyDelete