Sunday 17 April 2011

Full Circle.

Last night I lay with your face inches from mine on a screen and still I could feel your presence, smell your scent, feel your light breath on my cheek, I could feel your soft finger tips brushing along my lips.
The intensity I felt last night was immense and inexplicable. You have quite literally captured my heart and i am forever yours, your heart and your beauty are captivating and when I hear you say 'I love you' and then smile that breath taking smile I am completely powerless to you charm. You have enchanted me and my heart belongs with you now.
Never in my life did I think that I would be lucky enough to have the love that thousands search for everyday. Then in summer 2009 I met you and my life will never be the same, you have turned my world upside down and I promise to cherish you forever.
When I look into your eyes I can see my whole future with you by my side. When I am lying on your chest and I hear your heart beat it makes me feel alive, when you smile my heart skips a beat and I feel all over again the fascination I felt for you that very first day.
You are my other half and with you I am whole, you are my fourth circle, the one I was wishing for, you have turned my life around and now I have come full circle and with you i will be forever, infinite, a circle of love.
In 47 days I will be in your arms once more and our circle will be intact again, you are my infinite star and this love is one which deserves to be cherished. There are many desirable things in life like money and fame but love is the most important and the most difficult to find if you are striving to be truly happy and have true love.
I would reject an offer of all the treasures of the world because I have the most important treasure of all, I have you and we have our love.
I feel like I am at home in your arms, I feel safe and I feel whole. So take my hand and be my love, true, eternal, infinite.
Te amo




Thank you for making me whole again, I love you infinite, my heart.

D. Mount

1 comment:

  1. Mi amor I loved this post, I don't have words to describe how happy you make me, it is surrieal! Thanks you for offering me the home of your heart and for let me stay. thanks for your love and your cherish and your tendernes with me. You are th eone that I love and I am your forever and I will have your name or a circule and even your picture tatued in my heart! te amo!

    ReplyDelete