Wednesday 6 April 2011

UNIVERSAL...

Well, this post is kinda different. Wondering about the blog applications, I noticed that many people from around the world have seen this blog. So I want to thank all of you to take the time to read this romantic mexican-irish lesbian couple! :D THANK YOU!!
Now, keep going with our things hahaha bby im so tired! gosh my own fault!!!... I better go to sleep to get that interview tomorrow!!.. Here is a little poem from my thoughts too!!! x) with all my love for you...

fresh as the air, you are
like a summer sunshine, you bright
like the end of winter, you lay...
with the wings of love, Let's fly
on the thoughts of joy, let's ride
and with a John Lenon song
this is how we scream throu a long.... I LOVE YOU!


hahah I hope that wasn't mistaken!!! :D

J.Mount

1 comment: