Tuesday 19 April 2011

Sunshine!!!

Today the sunshine called to me and told me to go outside and soak up some vitamin D, so I did as I was told and ventured out into the sun with my camera in my hand!
Every where looks so pretty when it is basking in the warm glow of the April sun, the flowers look more alive, the grass appears greener and the sky is a marvelous shade of light blue. Also the sunshine makes it possible to take some interesting shadow pictures.
So today as my blog entry I decided to share the fruits of my creativity and post you the pictures I took on my adventures around my house, I hope you enjoy them bby, they are just a little bit of randomness really.

I love you!!!





















P.S; The shadow of me holding up my hand making the shape is half a heart, waiting for you so I can make it whole again!

P.P.S; the disgusting cigarette butts are left over from Dee at the weekend...YIKES!!

D. Mount

1 comment:

  1. aw bby these are awesome pictures, I loved the ashtrays and the flowers! and well ur shodows of course mi amor!! n_n thanks you I love you!! and yes! get some vitamin D young lady!

    ReplyDelete