Monday 11 April 2011

"Ever thine, Ever mine, Ever ours."

Sometimes in life it is hard to express exactly what we mean in our own words, language often seems to fail us or fail to express the exact feelings which we are trying to desperately to express. So this evening I decided to send you some quotes as quite often you can find a quote which speaks to you and helps you bridge the gap between the end of your expression and your actual feelings.
I hope you like them bby, I LOVE YOU!!


"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."  


"Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart." 


"I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long.  If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night."



"Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope."


"To love and to be loved is to feel the sun from both sides."


I adore you beautiful, I am forever yours, in your arms I could forever reside, feeling the love you give to me each day. (this one is mine :P)


D. Mount




1 comment:

  1. n_n thanks mi pingy do!!! my sweetheart!! hahahah the 1st fits perfectly with me haha... sometime i have a BIG mouth :P use that with me!
    I love you so much mi amor!!

    ReplyDelete