Tuesday 19 April 2011

Amor y otra cosas...

Today I watched, once again the movie love and other drugs, I enjoyed this time as much as I did the first time.
it is a movie which is telling a story which is pretty heartbreaking but in the end love conquers all.
throughout the movie you could see the love growing between the two main characters but there were so many obstacles in their way and it reminded me of you.
I realise we are not dealing with a serious illness or anything near that but we have been faced with many obstacles, the largest and really the only one being long distance.
In life it is easy some times to take things for granted, to assume that everything is within reach and that it can be yours if you want it. however sometimes you have to work hard to make these assumptions come true, like us for example. Most young people take for granted the fact that they can get into the car and drive to see their couple, we have to save and sly across the world and for me we are the greatest proof that love truly does conquer all. the love we have is true and strong and it helps us in so many ways, it fills us with joy, it shows us our inner strength it demonstrates to us that with positivity there are not limits and we are living proof of that!
So bby tonight I am raising a glass and saying cheers to our love and to tell you how honored I am to have you and how grateful and lucky I am to have somebody as amazing as you to share my life with,
I love you.

D.Mount

1 comment:

  1. thanks mi amor that is so true, we can do it all like the song says... our love can do it all. I believe in us mi amor!! I love you thanks for the post!!:*

    ReplyDelete