Monday 4 April 2011

I was born this way...

It doesn't matter if I prefer a football and not a dall, if I rather a guitar instead of clothes... if I wear convers and jeans better than skirts and heels, Is not important if I love a girl like me.. cuz I was born this way like LG says.... This is who I am, out of labels out of brands... just whatyou see is what it is and nothing more. Trust me when I say -My name is Jess, I am like this- Mi amor, here is a little taste of what you have seen and known about me :) I want us to love each other just like always, and take those worries that I could couse by I casual conversation today. It was just that. Enjoy the pics is for ur private collection ;) I loev you!!






























I hope this wasn't too nerd! haha
I LOVE YOU DANI!!!!
My world, my life!!

J. Mount

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaaha mi amor you just scanned your entire collection of baby pics on to this hahaha!
    thanks for this post bby it was great.
    I LOVE YOU JESS!!!

    ReplyDelete