Wednesday 13 April 2011

A little bit of Irishness

Today I had my last English lecture and it was an Irish Studies class which is pretty interesting.
We were studying the film director Neil Jordan, who is Irish and examining his films and the one we were focusing on was this one which i would love for you to watch at some point; Michael Collins.
This movie is based on Irish history beginning with the 1916 rising as Ireland was struggling to gain back her independence from Britain, Collins is praised as being the man who really started the bringing about of an Irish republic and is one of irelands most iconic heroic figures to this day.
This movie tells the story of his political and military battle and his love life and also documents the Irish history of this period. This movie out sold the movie 'Independence Day' at the box office and for years was the biggest selling Irish film of all time. I hope you enjoy it bby, I can explain all the history behind it to you whenever you like!
I love you so much beautiful!

http://tvshack.bz/movies/watch/9H9MZH9T

D. Mount

1 comment:

  1. Thank mi amor!!! n_n its sounds pretty interesting!!!! and I very interesting in ur history mi pingy do!!! x) very!!! I loveyou so so much mi amor!! kikis! <3

    ReplyDelete