Tuesday 26 April 2011

Ciaran

Mi amor, I hope you don't mind but I would like to just make a short entry today, a tribute to Ciaran who passed away earlier this evening after a grueling two year battle against cancer. 
He fought like a true hero and never once did his belief or positive attitude waver. 
I only knew him for a short time but I am proud and privileged to say that he had an influence on me. 
His way of thinking and of fighting was inspiring and I will never forget him and how much he touched my moms life. He became one of her closest friends and taught her a lot also and made her see life through different eyes.

So this is for you Ciaran I hope you are happy now and at peace. Your pain and suffering is over now and we are all proud of you an the fight you put up. I hope you get to see Grandad where ever you end up and I hope the next life is good to you.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.

D. Mount

1 comment:

  1. Dios te bendiga Ciaran, fue un placer haberte conocido, igual que al abuelo McMahon. No creo que haya sido coincidencia, mas bien fue un milagro. Saber que tuve el placer de estrechar las manos de dos seres tan bellos, tan fuertes con tantos valores que significaban mucho para tantos. Gracias.J. Mount

    ReplyDelete