Sunday 10 April 2011

We are Family...

Yeah ya-e-yeah!! :D hahah and just like the song,  you and I are a famil mi amor. I was thinking about it today. I just took a second shower, because I was full of paint. Mi amor, i had such a productive day. I paint the room, the forniture and got my molar done x) hahaha and wich is even more important!! I talk to mi pingy wingy do!!! yay!!! n_n
So bby as I was paintingand updating our room haha, ronovating :P I was thinking in us, how we're going to be doing this is our 1st appartment or hause x) yay!!!... This time was the last that I do it myself, but is justbecause bby I wanted all to be so ready for when you arrive!! n_n I want you to feel at home!!! because hey! this is your home and we are your family :)

So mi amor, I just wanted to tell you that sometimes I seem a little off but I am justtrying to be strong mi amor, every single thing I do is for us, both of our benefits, I no longer think about myself since I met you. haha Actually since I met you All I have done is work for you and for us... x) other wise i would be a lazy bitch :P really bby, you have changed my world and I am very thankful for that!!! Te amo, with all of my heartmi amor!!.. We are family ya- e ya e yeah!! :D


J.Mount

1 comment:

  1. bby i feel priviledged to be able to call you my family and to be moving in with you and becoming our own little family unti, i love you with all of my heart and i cannot wait to create our own space i love you and everything you do for me!!
    te amo j <3

    ReplyDelete