Tuesday 12 April 2011

So close!!

College is beginning to finish up, deadlines are drawing closer, exam timetables have been set and tomorrow I finish my english lectures for ever, and i cannot believe it!
these final 52 days are just going to pass by ridiculously fast I can feel it, already it is the middle of April and I really have no idea where all the time went! this is week 10 of lectures and the previous nine weeks seem like  a dream!
Within the next 52 days I have a 2,500 words english essay, a 5,000 word history essay, a take home exam totaling 3,000 words and 4 hours of exams, not to mention organising my self to actually leave!
So amor time will pass by so quickly!
As soon as I get there we are going to start getting Audri ready to perform in bars etc and gain experience because mi amor we are going to make it big, we have both been doing things we did not want to do for too long now it is time to let ourselves be happy and follow our dreams!
Having you by my side instills in me a sense of confidence and lack of fear because together I know we can do anything.
So bby take my hand and come with me, I cannot promise that we wont stumble but I can promise that no matter what we will always help each other up and continue on until we reach success.
I love you!!

D. Mount

2 comments:

  1. Mi amor, I love you!! and I want you to know that Im here for u, and that if u take my hand, i will take u to the top of the world, just like you said, i dont promise and easy way, but we will make it! I cam imagine ourselfs already on the stage!!! even at the bars! everybody aplauding I fucking love you amor!!! lets rock the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooohooooo!!! fuck yeah!!! te amo!!

    ReplyDelete