Thursday 21 April 2011

Be free!

Its clear, we can even see it in the nature... the freedom is part of us, such a strong and powerful feeling that can move our whole lifes!.. Look at these pictures! don't you feel like running? flying? screaming? if the answear is YES then it is because just like these creature, you have a soul, wich is free that is our nature and that is what we have to be lawyal to, not jails, not cages....
Your are like the water that cleans the bluriness in my eyes bby, thanks for making me realize of so many things... I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS!

     

J.Mount.

1 comment:

  1. bby these pictures are great!! and they do make me feel like being totally free, you are giving me my ultimate freedom by letting me go and be there with you, i am freeing myself from the cage i have been in for three years and i am harsh with you sometimes because being trapped is not something i want with you. I LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete