Thursday 24 March 2011

Your special day!

Twenty-four years ago on this very date, a beautiful princess was born into this world. She had ten perfect fingers and ten perfect toes and it was obvious that she was going to be beautiful and a very special person,
Today that same princess is an accomplished, talented, intelligent and gorgeous girl with whom I have the fortune of sharing my life with.
She brings light to every life that she touches and has changed my life forever!When she smiles my heart skips a beat and I can hardly breath.

This is for you my beautiful!
I love you with all of my heart and I am celebrating this day because it is birthday of an angel.
Thank you for being you and for changing my world!

Te amo hermosa!!! I hope you enjoy this!! Sorry its a little slow its going as fast as it can :P



D. Mount.

1 comment:

  1. You just lostened and saw the eximents of this well and fantastic done video I've ever seen!!! its is the b'day Card anybody would love to have!!! :D
    I love you!!

    ReplyDelete