Thursday 17 March 2011

One fine day...

So today after almost one months of insisting, i finally got the interview I was expecting... its was a long trip for just 20 minutes of chatting. Anyway, I have to go back for a rehersal shaw, to see how is like and then have a 2nd short chat. It sounds like a yes for me. Now after having th emost delicious quesadillas qith my mom's red spycie souse... I can go and rest peacefully in my bed... Im very tired. I have forgotten how it is to walk around the city the whole day... remember D??? that 1st week in the city last summer?? gosh!!  hahahah... I love you mi amor. Pretty much to hear ur voice early in the morning made my whole day went good!... SO I wanna thank you!. I can't waitto talk to you tomorrow!! and maybe skype for a while if u want n_n

Always yours.... I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!

J. Mount

1 comment:

  1. i am so proud of you my beautiful princess.
    and yes i want to talk to you tomorrow!! and skype i just want to hear your voice, i love you so so so much!!! <3

    ReplyDelete