Thursday 10 March 2011

Te amo

Baby at this very moment in time, I am consumed only with thoughts of you!!
I am so deeply in love with you and I cannot wait to be with you already!!
Time is so short and we have passed through so much time apart already that the next 10 weeks will be nothing, they will pass so quickly!!

As I was wandering around campus today I saw a poster of Wall-e and it reminded me of you!! I loved that movie so much and Wall-e and Eva's love reminded me of you and me! Surviving through the most difficult circumstances and having a love true enough to, not only survive but to flourish and grow despite everything!!

I love you with all of my heart thank you for being the most amazing fiancée in the world!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7woQeIJq8bs

D.Mount

2 comments:

  1. aw mi amor thsi is a cuttie!! n_n i use to think i was eva... but i now i relize i am wally :P hee hee te amo!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha awww mi walle te amo!! <3

    ReplyDelete