Wednesday 16 March 2011

Distance...

Like the eco of my voice in a canyon, our love is reflected into each other and our lifes... my ways had change, my voice had change, my face had change, my body had change, my life, my goals, my mind... you have changed me in every possible and possitive way. Those words that your mouth spoke without thinking today... were lies... you are an incredible person, possitivee, optimistic despite all, genuine, beautiful!!! Everyone gets moods!!! hell I have them every 24 days that i have mi period!!! hahaha oh well! yes mi amor, the tone of this post just changed from poetic to a casual conversation, but bby this is the best way I can let you know my feeling... I love you Im devoted to you, I admire you. and that's all... this tiem is me who's gonna ask to forget about everything.... please????? is not worth it. Our love on th eother hand... is worth it!!! te amo mi amor!! eres lo maximo!! lo mejor de mi vida!!! <3

J. Mount

1 comment:

  1. it is already forgotten, my forgiveness is unconditional when it comes to you, i love you so much bby and yes our love is worth it, thanks for this entry mi vida, te amo mucho <3

    ReplyDelete