Sunday 6 March 2011

Reflection...

I look at myself to the mirror and see something I wished for my whole life... Tranquility, peace, happiness and beauty. I've always thought the eyes are the window of the soul like my gran always says and I believe is very true. Along with the facial features... the looking of the eyes reflects you past and present. Your inmediate feelings are discovered by your eyes and I dare to suggest that even ur most memorable experiences are showed in your face. In this blog all I intent to do is to show how much I've changed since I met you, since our love started to embrace my heart... Not precisly with photos but with drawings... I hope you like it  :)

 My lonely island... 2008












My lonely ''Yo'' 2004
 My heart... 2006



 My reason... 2010

                     My new filosophy... 2010      



My island again...2011

And all of these fabolous changes are thanks to you! I LOVE YOU!
Thanks for saving me angel.

J. Mount






1 comment:

  1. aww mi amor, i love this entry so much, and you have changed my life in the same way! i love you

    ReplyDelete