Tuesday 8 March 2011

Tu y Yo

Today I began writing the story of us. I started from the very beginning and even writing it my tummy had butterflies and my heart skipped a beat, I could still feel all of the things o felt the very first day I saw you as the words appeared on the page before me.
It is amazing the profound effect that somebody who is your soul mate can have on your life, even when you have not yet realised they are your other half. It is almost surreal to say that before my life with you began I can barely remember how it felt not to have this love, this happiness, I can hardly imagine how it used to feel without you in my life.
I think this shows the process of assimilation and also it shows how we adapt to the circumstances which are best suited to us. We fit so well into our love and our love fits so well into our lives because we are meant to be, if we were not, we would not fit so well.
Luck, destiny, fate, call it what you will but the meeting of two hearts like our which belong together is above all most commonly known as magic. I love to share my life with you and i love the knowledge that I wil be sharing the rest of my life with you. Te amo mi amor, gracias por todo.

D. Mount

2 comments:

  1. aw mi amor!!... Sometimes I can read words and they have no meaning to me but when read yours and I Realize they are for me... and that what you actually feel makes me so so happy!! I always look for a person like you! my whole life... And after going to the dark side, the easy way... I realize that sometimes what costs the most is what is worth it... like this relationship like this love!! And I love you my soulmate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you too my soulmate,we are worth it <3

    ReplyDelete