Saturday 12 March 2011

Falling into You.

Cuddled in bed,
thinking of you,
wishing to hold you.

Your soft skin,
the touch of your hand,
I'm in another land.

The feeling of love,
the feeling of trust,
you and I more than just lust.

You kiss me,
you touch me,
I am yours,
no need to utter a single word.

In dreams you come to me,
while we are apart,
you are forever in my heart.

Ten short weeks,
are all which remain,
until you and I are together again.

To run into your arms,
to take your hand,
it will be more that just grand.

So wait for me,
keep our love strong,
because I know for sure you are where I belong.

I love you with all of my heart.

D. Mount

1 comment:

  1. aw my talented sweet girl!!! This is very beautiful!! and to be the thought that inspired yourpoem makes me the most lucky girl on earth!! Thank you so much!
    I LOVE YOU!! 10 weeks! :D

    ReplyDelete