Sunday 13 March 2011

Eres mi familia

You are my family, you are my life, you are my heart, you are my everything.

I am so lucky, we are so lucky, actually we are not lucky we are just destined to be together.

I am ready, you are ready, soon we will be married.

Your beauty is breathtaking, your eyes light my soul, your smile...wow

My heart beats, your heart beats, I feel you even though you are not here.

Your soft voice, your tender kiss, living in an eternal bliss.

To hold your hand, to sleep through the night, with you by my side.

I feel you, I touch you, I love you.

Thank you for being such a beautiful person inside and out, you have been a revolutionary influence in my life, you have changed my way of thinking, you have changed my heart, you have changed the world.
I feel safe in your arms and i know it is where I belong, you are my angel.
I love you, I am forever yours, always.

D. Mount

1 comment:

  1. thanks for this post amor, it is so cute and yes we are family <3

    ReplyDelete