Friday 4 March 2011

The First day of my life...

The simplicity of expresing how I feel for you in a song. My favourite from Bright Eyes. I used to listen to this every day while I was walking that breath taking lake in texas, and the only person I could think about was you. The beauty of my surroundings and the extasy of this song made me realize many things, but the most important ones...

Yours is the first face that I saw
I think I was blind before I met you
Now I don’t know where I am
I don’t know where I’ve been
But I know where I want to go



And you said “this is the first day of my life
I’m glad I didn’t die before I met you 
But now I don’t care I could go anywhere with you
And I’d probably be happy”


I love you with all of my heart... My entire life is you. Thank you for so much happiness, and cheers for much more. Happy 16 months mi hermosa!

J. Mount   

1 comment:

  1. aww mi amor gracias! these lyrics are great, i love you so much, happy 16 months <3

    ReplyDelete