Sunday 27 March 2011

Roots

Today turned out to be a great day after all. I just enjoyed a fantastic evening with my family and even though you were not there physically you were there throughout the whole evening, mentioned in almost every conversation we were having. I felt so proud and lucky because for me that is the ultimate sign that my family are taking us seriously and that they support us as a couple which makes me feel great and very happy.
Your family are so supportive and show their love for both of us two, we are so fortunate, there are thousands of people who will never be who they truly are because they do not have a family network like ours to support them which is really sad, to think that the people who are supposed to love you most in this world may not be able to support your true self, so mi amor we are so lucky and today, more than ever I am so grateful for the love and support of both of our families!
I felt very emotional earlier thinking about moving and leaving home but bby tonight I realised that my family love me no matter what and although they will miss me they are proud of my for taking this step and taking my freedom in my hands and making the most of it. Sometimes you need to cry but right now I am smiling because we have our whole live ahead of us and with our love and determination and the dreams that we hold with conviction, we will go far and succeed. I am ending this day on such a positive note, feeling, loved, proud and blessed. Only 68 days until we are together again and I am full of excitement!! Imagining the sensation of being in your arms again makes me smile and feel infinite!
Te amo mi hermosa!!

D.Mount

1 comment:

  1. thank u mi amor for this post. We have really fantasttic families in did, and yes, we will have a great life, no matter where we are, as long as we are together.. I love you with every piece of my soul!!

    ReplyDelete