Wednesday 23 March 2011

Every cloud has a silver lining, and I have you.

When the grey clouds cover the blue of the morning sky, if you look hard enough you will find that ray of sunshine!

When things seems to be going wrong all day long, if you look hard enough you will find something worth smiling about.

When you fall and scrape your knee and the pain is too much, if you look hard enough you will find somebody to make you laugh though it all.

When you are feeling down and defeated, if you look to the one you love she will take you by the hand pull you up and kiss you and hug and tell you how proud you make her and suddenly all of these bad things will no longer matter.

You are my silver lining, my ray of sunshine, my happy moment during every day, you are the strength which keeps me going and you are the one who keeps me smiling.
I am so in love with you and I am privileged to have you by my side, I love you...

D. Mount

2 comments:

  1. I am completely and devoted to you in heart and soul, simply because you are a beautiful person with a great heart and you deserve the best. Te amo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too mi amor, and you deserve the best too which is why we have each other!!te amo mucho <2

    ReplyDelete