Monday 7 March 2011

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we nearly there??

When we were children as soon as we got into the car and left the house we instantly wanted to know 'are we almost there?',even though there were 2 or 6 hours left in the journey.
When we were in school as soon as the first class was over we wanted to know, 'is it almost time to go home?'.
When you are studying or in work you are constantly watching the clock thinking 'oh god how long until I finish?'
We are constantly checking when it will be time, when we are going to reach our destinations. I must admit right now I am like the child in the car, I have been in the car now for almost 3 weeks and I still have just over ten to go until I reach my destination!!
Time is an illusion we all know this, as some hours pass in the blink of an eye and others pass by as slowly as sand trickling through an hour glass, we cannot stop time nor can we speed it up, we simply have to go with the flow of it.
Even though we still have 78 days to wait I am amazed by the fact that is is almost mid march already when I feel like it was only the 1st of march yesterday!! Time is constantly playing with our minds and because I am so focused on being with you in 78 days I have lost track of the dates and how quickly they are passing, which is rather extraordinary as I feel time is passing slowly in terms of days left for us to be together when really it is passing my so fast!!
78 days is nothing really and I just cannot wait to be in your arms again, so like a good child in the back of the car I will have some extra patience and wait until the 78 days have passed, keeping my self occupied with you through the miracle of internet.
Te amo

D.Mount

2 comments:

  1. aw mi amor!! you are so right... But you know what! instead of getting frustrated with our bby impatinece lets grab a toy and play, so we can enjoy it so much that we could harrly notice the time!!... skype, blackberry and all of this like you said is so kool to keep us together!... te amo

    ReplyDelete