Saturday 5 March 2011

Deseos

Have you ever wished to feel a butterflies wing brush across your hand?
Have you ever wished to hold in your hand a cloud?
Have you ever wished to possess a star?
Have you ever wished to inhale the scent of pure fresh air and feel as though you light fly?
Have you ever wished to see some thing so beautiful it is imprinted upon your brain for ever more?
Have you ever wished to feel some thing so intensely that is completely consumes you?
Have you ever wished for the kiss of somebody to wake you from your night mare and grant you your happy ending?

For years a searched the dark night sky for the brightest star, the one which glittered most, the one which was mine to wish upon. Every night I wish for all of these things and longed for the universe to deliver them to me at some stage throughout my life. I expected a figure like the blue angel of Pinocchio to appear and grant me my wishes in a surreal fairy tale way, but I was mistaken, true wishes are delivered without you even noticing, they are delivered subtly and gently. 

My wishes were granted on a balmy September day in mexico city, unexpectedly and unannounced, there you were, all of my wishes embodied in one person and immediately I knew, all of my wishes had come true and I was one of the ones lucky enough to receive my wishes. 

I received my wish and now I have somebody to share my wishes with, somebody to laugh with, to smile with, to love, to hold, to kiss, now I have all of my wishes and I could not be happier, so deeply in love and so entirely happy, thank you for making all of my wishes come true. Now lets find the biggest star we can and start making our wishes together. 
Te amo <3

D.Mount

1 comment:

  1. MI amor i waited for so long to read this blog and I Love it!! n_n thanks mi amor for everyone of ur words... Yes I'm one of those who always were wishing for happiness... Wishing for a person like you... So mi amor We are the lucky one who made the right choises to touch th epoint that will cross our lifes... and bby fuck I LOVE YOU!!! <3

    ReplyDelete