Wednesday 23 March 2011

Randomness!

Today talking to you about so many different topics I felt on top of the world!
we have such a rare thing, we are literally able to talk to each other about anything, from cats, to poopies, to stem cell research, to political corruption, to the weather! You name we can discuss it, which I think is fantastic!
I feel privileged to be able to share my thought with you and you with me and we are both so lucky because we are both very open minded generally and we take each others opinions seriously and discuss them without bias or prejudice.
We share so many things, our emotions, our bodies, our minds and our love and each day i find myself feeling more and more fortunate to have found you, my soul mate!
You are so intelligent and pensive and your ideas are so great, you sometimes leave me in awe of your statements. I love to converse with you and share ideas on any topic. We fit together so well from every aspect and i am lucky to have.

I know I am very early but HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!!!!! You are the sun moon and stars for me and I am so delighted that the 24th of March exists because that day has given me the best gift of my entire life, you!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!



p.s this picture really made me what a cupcake!! te amo

D. Mount

2 comments:

  1. aw mi amor thanks you!!! aw!!! ur so cute!!! u were my first congrat just liek last year!! n_n I love you!! and i hope my parents dont forget it this time :P hahaha mi amor yes!! damn we are lucky!!! and fuck we do love each other like friken much!!!!

    hahah random detail... my 24th bday in the 24th of march! :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes bby!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! again haha!! <3

    ReplyDelete