Friday 4 March 2011

Happy One Year & Four Months!





Mi amor!!!What can I say, thank you for making these past 16 months the most amazing!
You are the most amazing person in the world and I feel honored to share my entire life with you.
You are constantly searching for ways to make us happy and you succeed every time, you showed me what is means to be happy and in your arms I am safe, happy and loved!
You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I cannot wait to hug you so tight, kiss you all over and breathe you in once again!!
So happy anniversary mi hermosa, I adore you and I love you!! <3

D.Mount

1 comment:

  1. aw mi amor!! :') thank you so much!! The pics are so pretty specialy the kittens ft ft ft... My heart is completely yoours... so as my love, Its a pleasure to share 16 months of my life with you... te amo! <3

    ReplyDelete