Thursday 24 March 2011

Wednesdays of Cinema!

Mi amor, I dont know what to write hahah I suppose my brain is tired of all the talking today. It was fantastic, I had a rush of creativity and intelect. When I got home I started and finished a sells strategy for my mom. Im gonna start promoting het with schools, so she can have daily work and she can meks loads of money! :) Just for the satisfaction of helping!!! So well mi amor... haha I was just trying to think of what to post... mmm mmm hahah  so i just tought about our wednesday's tradition of cinema and here it is!

I haven't watch this but seems really interesting and romantic :) so we're watching it ok :D enjoy mi amor!! te amo..

"ten stories about the life and the possibilitys of finding happy endings"

http://www.letmewatchthis.ch/external.php?title=Happy+Endings&url=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5tZWdhdmlkZW8uY29tL3YvVzdOV1MxWDA=&domain=bWVnYXZpZGVvLmNvbQ==&loggedin=0

TE AMO MUCHO HERMOSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
J.Mount

1 comment:

  1. yes mi amor haha i was tried too, mi amor thats hreat that you were helping your mom! this film sounds interesting! i love you so so much!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete