Saturday 26 March 2011

Ode to a Beautiful Princess...

Tell me your secrets, with me they will lie,
Until I depart from here to the sky,

Make me your lover, I'll cherish you dear,
Your lips your kisses, I want here and here,

Give me your hand, I will guide you through,
You tell me you love me, I know it is true,

Hold me tightly, don't ever let go,
This love is forever, this I know,

Look at me deeply, believe what you see,
My eyes filled with love, only you can see,

My heart is a chest, filled with you,
My mind is a secret place, you are there too,

My life is yours too now, lets enjoy it my love,
My love and my forever, we fit like a glove,

I love you forever, i will always be true,
There is no love better, than that between me and you.


Something short inspired by the deepening love I feel for you my darling, you are my heart, my soul my life and I love you.


p.s...the epic blog I promised is postponed until tomorrow ;) te amo!! <3

D. Mount

1 comment:

  1. aw bby!!!! X) u are the best poet in the world, thanks for ur beautiful lineS!! u made me blush!!! x) cat kitty cat! te amo!!!

    ReplyDelete