Thursday 31 March 2011

Relief

Today I floated around feeling lighter than a feather. The relief of knowing that are ok and that you are happy just makes everything so much better.
To see you smile send my heart soaring and my mood improves instantly. You are the sunshine of my life and I think that these past two days have been such a positive experience for both of us and that also, if this is possible, has strengthened our relationship and made us both trust each other and value each other even more than we already did. For me it also showed that nothing for us needs to be a major issue, we are capable of tackling anything that comes along and I am proud of us for that also.
We are embarking on such an epic adventure and I think we are lucky that we made up our minds about the city before we had rushed into being there straight away!
I love you so much and thank you for being you.

D.Mount

1 comment:

  1. :) I agree mi amor!!... it did made us stronger! I think so too! Thank you so much for trurting me and for be brave to show whatu really feel, Imvery thankful and proud of that!! Our adventure is epic!! we have a whole life together to do whatever we want!! I love you my fiancee!! x)

    ReplyDelete