Monday 21 March 2011

Dream a little dream of me

Mi amor, tonight I have a task for you!!
Well it is more of a request, I am requesting your compnay on a dream date, I have taken care of all the planning you just have to meet me there and we will go from there!!
When you get into bed tonight you need to imagine all of these things and close your eyes and drift into a sweet sleep with them on your mind and with me in your heart.



1.Paris, to relive our adventure there, to drink coco, to feel the warm sun on our faces, to be free in a city of such amazing beauty, remember in dreams time, space & money are not an issue so we can go anywhere and see anything with no limitations!!





2. New York, to see the bright lights at night time, to go to a Broadway show, to experience the buzz during the day of walking through one of the busiest cities in the world and taking in all of the energy of this amazing city! we will see everything there is to see and feel such amazing freedom, we will make the city ours for a day!!



3. Bordeaux, after visiting New York it is fair to say we will be exhausted so I want to take you to one of the most beautiful cities i have ever been in in my entire life, Bordeaux. This city is filled with the most beautiful breathtaking architecture and it is so calm and relaxing, the streets are filled with French people speaking their amazing language and the warm sunshine feel so sweet against our skin. We can go and get some of the most delicious home made ice cream and then go to a park called St. Michel where we can picnic on the grass watching people enjoying the simple pleasures in life. We can relax her and enjoy each other and the beauty of nature which surrounds us.


I know our dream date was short but I know your imagination will fill in all the gaps I left empty. When we meet tonight to go on our adventure be sure you kiss me as soon as you see me, I will be waiting with a red rose and my arms open waiting for you to run into them.
I love you bby.

D. Mount

1 comment:

  1. aw!!! that's the most romantic date ever mi amor!! and yes, I will see you there!!:D tonight!!! te amo!! <3

    ReplyDelete