Friday 25 March 2011

Happy Beginnings!



I was watching the random film I post you the other day, and it made me think about the director and the autor of the story... and I though ''wow!! ppl is really sad these days!!''
SO i decided to make my own version of this films and call it Happy begginings!! because,,, why will something happy had to be the end??? fuck no!!! its a happy beginning!! like you and me!!! teamo mi amor so so much!!! :D thank you for today, every detail, every letter, every post, every word... you are beautiful and I just love you so so much!!!

YES!!!!  I DO!!!

the public answear to your petition!!! n_n

J. Mount

1 comment:

  1. mi amor!!thank you so much!
    i love you too with all of my heart!! and quess what...YES!!I DO TOO!!!
    te amo mucho mi amor thanks for this post :)

    ReplyDelete