Thursday 3 March 2011

Musical Glee

For months now I have been a secret fan of Glee, the show with all the kids jumping around singing songs, but they do usually do excellent covers. The show has a truly feel good vibe about it and when you watch the show you cannot help but feel like you want to get up and sing and be apart of the magic of music!

The power of performance, whether you are performing, watching somebody through a screen perform, listening to a live broadcast on the radio or in the midst of it as a live concert, the power of performance is profound!
You cannot help but be swept into ans the felling even if you are not at all musical, is freeing somehow, if you are listening to a good artist you will experience the feelings and emotions of the artist through the song and see the passion in their eyes which is reflected in yours.

This passion is the thing which drives my love for music so much, its gives me a feeling of euphoria when I hear a great song, sing a great song, see a great band perform. It sends me to another world where the music is the air and you can be completely consumed by it!

In the near future I hope to share the stage with you and send out these feelings through our music, inspiring a love of music and all of its capabilities!
You are the music for my soul, Te Amo.

D.Mount

1 comment:

  1. If something I have had for sure in my mind through out all these years is that one day I will be in the stage, but not only that, one day we will be touching the hearts of millions of people from all around the world, and someday very soon we´re going to be here sitting reading thi sblog and laughing because we made it. I love you mi amor... You are my favourite song!

    ReplyDelete