Thursday 17 March 2011

Pensamientos.

Have you ever wondered how many thoughts go through our heads on any given day?
How many times we think of some thing completely new and how many times we revisit an old idea?
Have you ever counted the amount of times you think about a specific thing, like food, money, the weather?

My mind is often full of thoughts, of normal everyday things, of new ideas and experiments, of artistic and creative plans, but mainly my mind is consumed with thoughts of you.
Thousands of thoughts can enter my brain in any given day some linger for a while linger than normal, others are just fleeting thoughts which enter and quickly diffuse  into the unknown coils of my brain, however none of these thoughts are ever there for as long or are as prominent as my thoughts of you. Your name is whispered in the corridors of my brain and echoes through the chambers of my heart, constantly throughout the day. I see your name when I close my eyes and I can feel your touch when I slow my body down and focus on my thoughts of you. You have captures my heart it is yours forever, you have attached your soul with mine and you have become the only thing which is on my mind all day long and I love it!!!
I love you to be able to have you with you in my mind constantly, the images of us, the memories, the sound of your voice! i am so lucky to have you and i treasure you always. I love you beautiful, you are always on my mind.

1 comment:

  1. Mi amor, every beautiful peace of poetry that your sexy lips can speak... is a gift for my ears but mostly for my heart!. Thanks for u love and words. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete