Thursday 3 March 2011

Guilty Pleasures...

Bby, today I'm exhausted!... I was sitting fir 5 hours and mi poor eyes are almost blind for so many CV's O_o hahah Oh well, the thing is... my brain is kinda fried... So I was just eating my delicious cereal and thinking... Hmm thi smust be a guilty pleasure... because is just too delicious! So suddenly I decided I will tell you my 5 guilty pleasures in relation of food! are you ready???

1. Mexican Food  


2. Chocolate 

3. Pop Corn 

4. Cornpops

5. Irish bakery!

Hehe hope u enjoyed these images as much as me... Now I'm hungry of all this thingS! I LOVE YOU MI AMOR! (my biggest pleasure ever!!)

J. Mount

1 comment:

  1. oh gosh do you know how much i would love a bowl of corn pops and bar of chocolate!!!1mmmmm!!!!
    i love you!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete